Pages

Interactive Route Map

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Pacific Crest Trail Hike...

was epic on so many levels.

I finished my 2600+ mile hike on September 18th after 104 days of hiking. I averaged a marathon a day (26 miles), my longest day was 52 miles and I took a total of 4 zero days. I plan on hiking it again in the near future.

There really is not much else to say about it! I can tell you all about the beautiful vistas, the crisp mountain springs, the glacial melt stream crossing, my campspots, wildlife, etc... but you won't understand. No one, unless they've hiked the trail, will understand what I felt and experienced for those 4 months. If, however, you need some inspiration to go and hike the trail for yourself hopefully these photos will do it!



Southern California!



Poodle dog bush, Yoshi (Wanderer) and myself (BrokenToe)



Flower & myself atop Mt. Whitney on July 5th



Taking a minute to enjoy the sun before going over Forester Pass!



A (regular) view from my tent!



Following the trail in Northern California



In Oregon! As beautiful as it was, I flew through the 450 mile state in 13 days.



As easy as it gets



Cool feet feel so good! & right before Snoqualmie Pass, WA



Goat Rocks<3



Enjoying some berries in the Cascades



It was all downhill from there to the town of Stehekin



An easy fix for a leaky tent. Canadian Border (':



A glorious last day























No comments:

Post a Comment