Pages

Interactive Route Map

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Worries& Concern.

I've had this nagging though the past few weeks now. The kind that no matter how hard you try to get rid stays in the back of your mind. You loose sleep, you can't concentrate. The world looses meaning. You're a wreck. You keep thinking "what if"? It has been my greatest problem thus far on this trip but I am glad it is resolved. It truly feels like "a weight is lifted off of my shoulders"

The problem you ask? Finding Utahs' license plate. I'm big on getting a license plate from every state I go through and since I was in Utah for only a little bit at 4 corners I though I'd never find it's license plate.

Lo and behold I was cruising on old route 66 and there it was, laying in the dirt like a gem sent from the heavens to ease my worries.




My collection has become pretty large, time to send another batch back home! Mom, if you're reading this, you'll be receiving some old dirty license plates in the mail soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment